Suara Millennials dan Gen Z Indonesia.

This is F1. These two movies about Formula1. I love it!!!.

On 7/22/2016 with 1 comment

dua film tentang balapan F1
dua film tentang F1
I just wanna compare about 2 movies. not much..
Both are very brilliant
I just love watching movie then take the summary just as far as I knew..
I wrote it about a years ago
Finally, Just have fun ^_^

Rush (2013) is directed by Ron Howard based on true story, the rivalry between James Hunt (British) from McLaren team/Chris Hemsworth and Niki Lauda(Austrian) from Ferrari team/Daniel Bruhl.
I think the shocking scene when the racing season 1976, exactly in Nurburgring circuit in Germany Niki Lauda got crash. Lauda's Ferrari breaks, then burst flames and further hit by other cars on the track. He burns, dying even almost died. Very tragical moment in the hospital.


This movie so increadible,  really awsome. The story really brilliant and the actor also everyone who produced the  movie did an excellent job. Very outstanding  there's not much more to say.
Finally I love acting of Daniel Bruhl. I like the accents. Loves him..

Driven(2001) is action drama movie directed by Renny Harlin and starring Sylvester Stallone,  who also wrote and producer.

The Champ Car season, rookie driver Jimmy Bly(Kip Pardue) has already won 5 races. His brother/business manager Demille is seems more concerned with working out endorsement deals and press engagement than racing. His success  has also drawn of the champion and series points leader Beau Brandenburg (Till Scwheiger).

Bly's wheelchair-using team owner Carl Henry is corcerned that Bly is becoming more to drives. He think that he must looking for someone to his former driver and Champ Car champion, Joe Tanto(Stallone), whom he convinces to come out of retirement to mentor of Jimmy
I can't take my eyes off the movie to see the speed of  the cars. Kip Pardue also.

If the scores 1-10, I give 9 for Rush and 7 for Driven

Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.